How do I obtain a concealed weapon permit?

Concealed Weapon Licenses, Firearms Dealer License, and Used Goods Dealer Licenses for Spokane Valley are issued through the City of Spokane Police Department Records Division. Please call 509-625-4030 to listen to recordings of detailed information regarding these licenses.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police report?
2. Who do I talk to about paying a traffic ticket?
3. Who is assigned to my case?
4. How do I obtain a concealed weapon permit?
5. I have questions about no-shooting areas.
6. How can I find out if someone is in jail?
7. How do I get back my property that was seized by the police during an investigation?
8. I think there was a Police helicopter in my neighborhood. What was going on?